Java Program To Iterate HashMap Using While And Advance For Loop

Java Program To Iterate HashMap Using While And Advance For Loop

Java Program To Iterate HashMap Using While And Advance For Loop 

  • Here I am going to explain on how to iterate the hashmap using while and for loop


import java.util.HashMap;
import java.unit.Iterator;
import java.util.Map;

public class HashMapIteration   {
       HashMap<Interger,String>map = new HashMap<Integer,String>( );
       map.put(2, "Ismail");
       map.put(25, "Asha");
       map.put(12, "HashMap");
       Systam.out.println(map.size( ) );
       System.out.println("While Loop:");
       Iterator itr = map.entrySet( ).iterator( );
       while(itr.hasNext( ) )  {
              Map.Entry me = (Map.Entry) itry.next( );
              System.out.println("Key is " + me.getkey + "Value is " + me.getvalue( ) );
   }
   System.out.println("For Loop:");
   for(Map.Entry me2: mao.entrySet( ) )  {
         System.out.println("Key is: "+ me2.getkey( ) + " Value is: " + me2.ge
}
}
}

Output:


3
While Loop:
Key is 2 Value is Ismail
Key is 25 Value is Asha
Key is 12 Value is HashMap
For Loop:
Key is: 2 Value is: Ismail
Key is: 25 Value is: Asha
Key is: 12 Value is: HashMap 

  


  

0 comments 10:

Post a Comment